Friday, March 27, 2009

toasty

Been getting some shopping done as the temps have climbed today it was 98 degrees and very humid sooooo i broke down and put on the air conditioner and got around to the stores to keep cool. I did receive a new antenna today via UPS I tried it out and as soon as I conected it I was able to see about 10 new computers and 2 other routers. this would have helped when I was back at the seawind to bring in the internet signal. Got up this morning and started my walk........got around 3 times then saw the propane truck come in and so went back to my site to get one of my tanks filled........this is the first time on this trip I have had to refill a tank not bad. I then decided to wash the RV as it was overcast ........so gave the roof a good scrubing and was starting on the sides when the sun came out and boy did it get hot but I finished the job then got inside for the air conditioning. I invited fellow titanium owners Paul and Jane from Ottawa over for happy hour to help me finish off the wine Sue left and we succeded finishing two bottles of wine and a few beers as well. We had a nice visit. Tomorrow its off for a park breakfast then maybe back to Mexico on orders from Sue. She "needs" earings to go with the necklace she got. :-) Like I know what to get........oh well I'll try. Sunday morning I have booked the park ATV and will go off roadin for the morning through the many trails the park owner has. should be fun. I have also posted more pics showing the flowers in the park. see them at
http://picasaweb.google.ca/collindo99
Doug.

No comments:

Post a Comment