Wednesday, March 25, 2009

heating up again

I put on the air conditioner for the first time here as the temps go up and suprisingly so does the humidity .........something that hasn't happened while I have been here. So time to laze around the pool and heat out to flea markets etc. Still feeling fallout from the whirlwind when Sue was here and was up till midnight last night doing laundry........cooler then. today off to more flea markets and the pool and taking some pics of the plants around the campground. I also found out that we can now book out the ATV which has been out of commission for a while.........so Sunday morning and it is all mine to play on. I am looking forward to exploring some of large property that Mike owns. I will post the plant pics later got to run and put in the awnings again as the wind is picking up. As always pics are at http://picasaweb.google.ca/collindo99

Doug.

No comments:

Post a Comment