Sunday, February 28, 2010

yeah yeah Canada

Just finished watching the gold medal Olympic hockey game. Honking of horns in the park to acknowledge the win. Will wear my Olympic gloves to Ice cream Sunday tonight. Warm and humid here today. I went to a local church this morning then to Golden corral for brunch.....should have passed on that one. I am stuffed I'm afraid the ice cream will have to be my only supper tonight and maybe a Canadian beer..... I know I also have lots of antacid on standby.
Doug.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you are having a HAPPY BIRTHDAY Uncle Doug!! Hopefully today you'll get some cake to go with that ice cream! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope you are making your day a special one! Love, Julie, Ken, Firefighter Sam and his sidekick Abbo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday big Bro. One more year and you will be really old like one of my other siblings ;-)

    keep having fun,

    love, henry and nina

    (Happy Birthday to Doug Collins III as well)

    ReplyDelete
  4. By my calculation, I still have 30 minutes to wish you a Happy Birthday. Of course, because of your quickly ascending age, you're probably tucked in bed by now!
    Life has been on hold for the past two weeks - the Olympics always catch our imagination - too bad you only saw it from the US point of view - it was awesome!
    We are counting the weeks before we can get on the road and head down that way.

    Have a good day the day after the big day and continue to enjoy your time away.
    Love B & J

    ReplyDelete