Monday, February 15, 2010

I am hopeful

Well did some personal troubleshooting on my Internet problems and think I have discovered what my issues are.........yes unfortunately they are my issues...... My Ethernet network card connection is not working properly. I tried my computer on a friends modem and then hooked up my modem to his connection and his computer works fine but mine didn't soooo did some more investigating and noticed my broadcom driver was not the latest but you can't upgrade these drivers from device manager soooo tried a workaround. Purchased a new wireless router and set it up and now everything is working again. I will wait for a few days to declare that my connection problems have been fixed.
Weather yesterday was great upper 70's so off to the pool. They also had a Madi Gras parade in the park and of course it was Sunday ice cream time. $1.00 gets you all you can eat ice cream (gonna have to stop skipping those) I have been watching the Olympics on the American stations so it was nice to visit Paul and Jane yesterday to see some of the Canadian coverage on their satellite setup. I have posted pics in my gallery and you can see them by going here.
www.picasaweb.google.ca/collindo99

No comments:

Post a Comment