Saturday, January 31, 2009

"Good Ol Boys"

Cool night last night down into the 40's but up into the upper 60's today under cloudy skies. Got up and had a Texas breakfast in the Rec hall $2.50 Not sure how it differed from anyother breakfast....scrambled eggs, sausage, and pancakes. After breakfast went for a long walk after which I went down to the boat launch to watch the fishermen launch their boats going out for sea trout and others. I then went to the pier to check out the fishermen there. Each one seemed to have 3 or 4 lines in the water (not legal in Ont.) After I went to a craft sale at the rec. hall...... no sue I didn't buy anything. This afternoon I went to watch the "good ole boys" shoot some skeet. I posted a couple of pics at
http://picasaweb.google.ca/collindo99
Later while reading I heard a commotion and went out to see thousands upon thousands of birds arriving. (pics at link above) Better here than in cold Ontario but a long flight home.
Doug.

1 comment: