Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hoar Frost

Well more snow last night but clear skies today. Looking at the forcast I think I may be able to leavc this Saturday....so I am in high gear here getting things ready to go. Spent part of today with a friend helping her set up a computer system.........but as usually happens a glitch........ the cable we wanted to hook into for internet was there but wasn't live so will have to wait till tomorrow to get that taken care of then I can finish setting everything up for her. (maybe she'll follow my Blog once she's hooked up)
Oh ya the title Hoar Frost.......... driving in this morning there were a million diamonds as the sun shone on the thick hoar frost. (that's a layer of ice crystals on everything when falling temps cause the crystals to form on the cooler tree branches etc.) It was -21 * C this morning.
UPS delievered my copy of the "Next Exit" today This book lists all the exits off the US interstates and what is there ............helps if your looking for diesel fuel with a long trailer behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment