Thursday, January 29, 2009

greeting fellow campers

I just booked here (Seawind RV) for the month. Went for a walkabout and saw a javalina (will take camera next time to get a pic) not sure if it is a pig or giant rodent? Met lots of my new neighbours, fixed my antenna rearanged basement, missed the TAI CHI class, played a game of pool in the games room, checked out the quilting class and will think about washing the trailer and truck this afternoon.................if I get up from my nap by then...... :-) Started reading a new novel The Appeal by John Grisham. Lots to do A bit overcast today but warm temps (71) Well off to make lunch.
Doug.

4 comments:

  1. Park looks nice. Watch out you might need to cut the lawn ha ha. Bring back some advertising and info. on your parks that you hit down that way for me. Glad your ok and made it. Were a little concerned with regards to the weather.
    Take care
    Beth and Harvey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tia Chi , quilting and napping. Yup Yup Yup you have settled in quite nicely All my love Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just spent a fun 2 days with your DW. It was great. We learned how to defend ourselves from all the little urchins. I'm sure she'll tell you about it. Glad you made it safe and are enjoying your peace, quiet and warmtn. More snow coming here on Monday. Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha I'm feeling so very sorry for you and your troubles! Better bring me back a nice surprise. Like lots of warm air please.
    Stay away from the rift raft.

    love ya

    ReplyDelete