Sunday, January 18, 2009

Oh it's so pretty????????

I have been putting all the "stuff" that needs to go into the trailer in piles in the livingroom and now am just waiting for some clear weather to put things in motion. I awoke at 6am to find what???? yup another night of snowfall sooooooo up and crank up the snowblower (the only good thing about this snow is I get to play with the snowblower) and do our drive and walk and the neighbours then up to the church to shovel the walk into the church for this mornings service. When I return home there is the DW (Dear Wife) waiting for me with "Oh it's so pretty" arrrrgh I don't want pretty I want clear weather so I can pack up and get out of Dodge. (in my Dodge)
I have posted a few of the "pretty pictures" at the following link.
http://picasaweb.google.ca/collindo99/20090117#

Now if all the rest of you could just join me in the chant No more snow, No more snow, no more snow. I would appreciate it. Actually I can't leave until at least thursday as I have a medical thing to get done (just tests) and a meeting with my financial planner so he can tell me I'm crazy and can't afford to go south this year............ Already know I'm not listening to him this time.
Just looked out the window and guess what ???????yup snowing again???????well I guess it could be worse....We could be getting what our neighbours to the south in the states are getting. Apparently Buffalo has had about 90 inches of snow this season. Think I'll head the other way down through Michigan to miss some of the white stuff.
Just checked and it is 27 degrees C down Mission Texas today......... once again no more snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment