Monday, January 12, 2009

Setting up the Blog

Well this is the start of my Blog. I decided to set this up so that family and friends could follow my travels. I have recently retired and am now the proud owner of a 2009 Titanium 5th wheel trailer the layout of which can be viewed at http://www.glendalerv.com/2009/Titanium/32E37SA.html

I am currently at home with cold temps here right now and getting colder ........time to get ready to head south. So I am starting to check out the weather websites looking for a good weather corridor hope something comes up soon. I am planning on driving down to the Rio Grande Valley of Texas.......Why? ----- its warmer, I have talked to friends who are there, the scenery and wildlife looks interesting and well I've never been there before.
Time to start getting things organized and ready to get into the trailer for the big rush down to warmer temps. where I can De-Winterize the trailer and use it as my home on wheels.

1 comment:

  1. Blogs looking good Doug, keep up the good work. Your 5ver link worked fine. Nice looking rig. Take care & have fun with all this.
    AL & The Bayfield Bunch:))

    ReplyDelete