Thursday, January 22, 2009

Where did all the stuff come from?

Made my first trip to the trailer (that is in storage) today.......things look to be fine but very cold. Took a load of stuff out and packed it away .........well really just stuck it in as I didn't want to put the slides out untill I get to above freezing temps as the seals are probably frozen together. Anyway got back home and started putting more stuff together that I "need" in the trailer and boy where did it all come from or should I say where am I going to put it all. The old truck will be a groaning with all the weight. Oh well time to edit. Still hoping to get on the road either late Friday or early Saturday.
Will take the DW out to dinner this evening as I will be gone for valentines day and her birthday. :-) Oh well it's a sacrafice I have to make so I can get down south early and check out the most perfect spot for her when she joins me in March. (at least that's what I tell her) I was finally able to update Susie (my gps's voice) Garmin for the longest time wouldn't allow Canadians to purchase and download map updates from their web site. So my GPS was still working on 2005 maps. Garmin have finally changed that so last night I downloaded the new updated 2009 maps and after a few technical glitches (my old GPS couldn't hold the much larger updated map)
I found a work around using an SD card but hint hint it may be time to get an updated GPS I'll have to work on "she who must obeyed" to get a new one.
well back to editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment