Thursday, February 19, 2009

Windy

Well it seems the winds don't stop blowing very often in this part of Texas. I attended a line dance performance yesterday put on by the club here at the park. They did a good job actually. Saturday there is going to be a Tiquila Fest here at the park .........apparently they eat Mexican food, dance and drink Tiquila someone is bringing samples of different types to sample much like a wine tasting back home. Today however, I drove up to Aransas Gap and took the free ferry over to Mustand Island then drove along the beach (yes you can drive on the beaches down here) down to Padre Island then back over to Corpus Christi to site see and visit some malls. Picked up a few Solar Lights to put out by my trailer......... getting right into the trailer life here. Tonight it is going to get cold here going down to the low 50's overnight and only up to the high 60's tomorrow. I'll have to dig out the blanket I put away. :-) Well only here for one more week then hopefully someplace with a better WIFI setup. Also got lots of pics of the many birds that spend the winter here. Check out my new pictures at http://picasaweb.google.ca/collindo99
Click on each folder to see more pics.

1 comment:

  1. Can't imagine walking on your beaches in my bare feet. Prefer the white sand in the Caribbean. Sounds like you are still enjoying your solitude. wish it was only going down to 50's here. I just can't get warm!! Take care Dougy.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete