Thursday, February 26, 2009

Packing up

Went for my morning walk again this morning.... Last one here. Will pack things up this evening so I can leave here tomorrow morning after I settle up my bill. The charge here was $250.00 for the month plus Electric.....so I take the meter reading in tomorrow and I will see how much that will cost. I figure about $75-$100 as I did use the electric heater earlier in the month and the air conditioner is going now. I am off to the Fig Tree resort in Harlingen for two nights then over to Mission to the Bensen Palms Village where I will set up for the month of March. This has been a nice park very quiet with lots of things to do in the park if you wanted but not much in the surrounding area soooooo I haven't spent a lot of money this month, except of course for yesterday. I had to pay for the doctor visit and meds myself ( I will eventually get it back) , the doctor visit cost $70.00 and the meds cost $230.00 wow one little tube of creme cost $166.00 ouch. I hope it works. My shingles are still there (feels like a bad sunburn on my left shoulder and back) hard to sleep when I toss over to that side at night. Oh well hopefully it will be gone or at least diminished in a few weeks. Wouldn't you know it they fixed the internet here a few days ago ..........just in time for me to leave? Well trying to keep cool :-)
Doug.

No comments:

Post a Comment