Wednesday, February 4, 2009

walkin

Another lazy day. Did some more reading of a new novel (The Island) and lay in the sun a bit to get rid of that white glow I have. I did go for a long walk today and took some pictures of the area. They can be viewed at
http://picasaweb.google.ca/collindo99
I did see a javalina skoot through the brush but by the time I got the camera out and on he was gone so only got a fleeting shot of him. We had a social hour this afternoon as well few of the people brought instruments and sang songs , served chilli dogs and cake. This evening I met a couple from Texas who have a Titanium trailer a bit bigger but older than mine. Nice folks and they came over to inspect my rig with their friends. Tonight the international space station passed overhead I tried to get some pics but need a tripod ......the thing moves fast it only took about 3 minutes for the satelite to go from horizon to horizon. Don't work too hard (at PJ) back home. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment