Wednesday, February 25, 2009

wasting time

Well here I am at the Kingsville Library wasting time while I wait for my insurance provider to fax information to a medical clinic so a Doctor can check me out. For the last week or so I have had a burning pain in my left side and kinda think it may be shingles. We will see.
Well Monday I drove down to the Valley for a day and was able to drive through the Bensen Palms where I will stay for the month of March .......looks like a nice place. I will probably spend two nights at the Fig Tree resort as I have to leave the Seawind on the 27th and don't get into the Bensen Palms till the 1st of March. The valley is much different than here in Kingsville, a lot greener and wall to wall shopping (Sue's going to like it :-) ) Lots of smoke in the air as there have been alot of brush fires and they are burning off the sugar cane. The reason I went down to the valley for one day was because there was a Titanium owners luncheon which was quite nice. (and I won another titanium hat). On my way back I stopped into the Baffin Bay Inn to have a seafood supper which was really good. Shrimp, fish, scallops, and camalari. I have posted a few more pics. in the gallery for you to check out. http://picasaweb.google.ca/collindo99
Yesterday I washed the RV and when others saw me do that they all came over to ask when I was leaving....... I guess that's what they do here before they leave this park is wash the RV soooo everyone knew I would be leaving soon. Oh they finally are fixing the WiFi here and I can now connect once more from my RV instead of driving down and sitting in the truck outside the laundry room.
Well off to the clinic again to see if they have received the fax authorizing payment for the visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment