Thursday, January 14, 2010

new doo

Things must be getting serious I went in yesterday and got my summer cut. Marched right into my barber and said OK do it, cut it off for summer. Another patron looked at me funny and said know something about the weather we don't? My barber just looked at him and said he's retired probably heading back to southern Texas Oh they know me. :-)
Stopped into the school to say hi to my former collegues (and gloat) then off to make arrangements for new mud flaps on the truck. Got that scheduled for tomorrow. Have even started putting clothes that I'm taking into piles to go out to the trailer.
Need to get some US cash now that we are almost at parity. I know bad for the economy but good for Doug's travels.
Thatttttsss all for now folks.
Doug.

1 comment:

  1. Yup the weather is getting better. Been in shorts during the day. Last night don't think the furnace came on much at all. Rain today but will hit 70 tomorrow - however Jane has not ventured to the pool yet...LOL

    Paul

    ReplyDelete