Thursday, January 28, 2010

Glad I'm in Houston

Like last year at this time big Ice storm going through just north of here. The temp. here in Houston today was 70 but the humidity is high so feels a lot higher. We are forecast to get rain starting late this afternoon and tonight and then tomorrow the temps dive down into the 40's here, but north of here they are going to be getting up to 1/2 inch of ice. Soooooo time to move further south. Will hook up tomorrow morning and head on down to Goose Island state park on the gulf.
I spent today relaxing and shopping. Went into the Katy Mills mall which must be owned by the same company that runs the Vaughan Mills mall north of Toronto. Exactly same layout and stores including Bass Pro. I did walk around the mall 1 mile trek I'm told.
Finally found a replacement filter for the water system at Walmart and at a good price. Will start reading a new book this evening I think.
Doug.

No comments:

Post a Comment