Thursday, January 21, 2010

Almost ready

I have all my stuff loaded and ready to leave early Saturday morning...... just need Sue to catch up and get her stuff ready to load. I figure if she can get everything loaded now she won't have to worry about any bags for the flight down in March. Last year she just had a small carry on bag to take but with recent developments ..... no carry-ons allowed.
We are having a parish dinner at our church Friday night which should be nice but I will have to restrain myself from eating too much as I don't like sitting for a long drive with a full stomach. I am hoping to get down to Elizabethtown Kentucky on the first day. Will bring the Ti home tomorrow morning and if the garden hose is not frozen up will try to get some of the salt and dirt off from my trip up to Morry's a couple of weeks ago.
Glendale industries which make the Titanium trailer I own have gone into bankruptcy :-) who knows I may have a collectors item. ......... but I do hope they can restructure and come back to life.
Doug.

1 comment:

  1. Have a safe trip and keep in touch as you wander your way down to the valley. Will have to make our first trip to Nuevo Progresso to get some Tequila before you get here. Paul.

    ReplyDelete