Thursday, April 2, 2009

dairy queen

Left Bensen palm village bright and early this morning......well early anyway it was overcast but did not rain and travelled north thru the dead horse desert to Goose Island State park on the coast. I have a site right on the water acutually I'm only about 10 feet from the water. Tomorrow is suppose to be clear and warm again. I spent the day exploring the park, took pictures of the "big tree" That's an old live oak tree that is over 1000 years old. This park is suppose to have WiFi but it isn't working...... when I asked the staff where the nearest hot spot was they said you have to go to the Dairy Queen about 6 miles away ............ so tomorrow it's off to Dairy Queen so I can post this on the blog.....and try out one of there new blizzard flavours ....... I just gotta :-) I will also try to post some pics as well. I am here for two days then off to west Houston RV park for a couple of days....going to do some shopping...yup found out that this location is near a Bass Pro, Camping world, costco and a large outlet mall. Well got to keep this short as not sure what the connection will be like at Dairy Queen. I'll let the sound of the waves crashing on the beach lull me to sleep.Doug.
PS. I'm obviously at Dairy Queen heading in to try there new blizzard. very windy and warm today will try to post pics

No comments:

Post a Comment