Monday, April 20, 2009

home again

Well the crossing into Ontario at the border was uneventfull. A few questions and proof that the rig was really mine and on my way. I arrived home in good order and took the weekend to unpack, unwind and catch up with Sue. On Monday morning I headed into the Bank to get some canadian funds and deposit the remnants of my US funds, then off next door to visit (or gloat to my former work collegues) unfortunately I received bad news when I arrived.......... a dear friend, my former secretary had passed away just yesterday from Cancer. My next stop was going to be to see her and give her the frog I picked up in Texas..........what a shock to learn she was gone. Life certainly is fragile and not to be taken lightly. I will miss Pat........but will remenber her sense of humour and dedication.
Doug.

No comments:

Post a Comment