Friday, April 3, 2009

what again?

I have had a sore throat for the last couple of days and when I woke up this morning........it was terrible can't swallow even liquids. got the shakes and a temp. and achy all over. ..........so when I got to the Houston West campground I decided to go to the hospital and see the doc. only took 20 minutes to get in and see the doc. (got a bad sore throat) then off to Walmart for some meds. well 3 hours later to get the precription filled......... I'm back at the trailer and going to take drugs, see if I can keep some food down and crash.... If I don't improve I may stay here an extra day don't want to be driving in the state I'm in.
Doug.

1 comment:

  1. Doug, we are sorry to learn that you are sick. We hope that you are not too sick to shop - Costco and the Bass Store await.
    Paul & Jane

    ReplyDelete