Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm a little bit country not

Finished the natchez trace today and it was like travelling back in ....... seasons...... down at the south end everything is fully out but as I drove north I was travelling back into early spring the leaves became fewer and the flowers not as plentiful. Lots of wild turkeys all along the trace however. The outside temp. guage on the truck also went down as I went north. I left Tupelo wearing sandles and a light shirt......give your head a shake Doug. it is still cold up north and I had to stop to put on warmer footware and a jacket. I am staying at the Nashville country RV park for the night and they had to squeeze me into a small site as that was all that was left and because of all the rain they have had in the last few weeks lots of mud..... no concrete pads here. I'm glad it's just for one night. I will go into Nashville this evening to visit a camping world and see the grand old opry...... hey I'm here might as well check it out...... but I am still more rock and roll. Will try to get a long days drive in tomorrow and then have to decide whether to winterize the trailer before I get home????? Are we going to have any more hard freezes in Ont.??????? might have some pics to post tonight but none right now.
Doug.

No comments:

Post a Comment