Sunday, March 21, 2010

whew I'm tired

What a great week, but boy am I tired. Monday was spent shopping during the day then getting ready for the Luau. Pics posted here..... http://picasaweb.google.ca/collindo99 We had a great time at the dinner and dance and met many new friends. Tuesday we went to the Texas Roadhouse for supper, then getting ready for our Mexican trip for the rest of the week. Wednesday Paul was kind enough to drive us to the pickup spot early in the morning where we loaded the bus for the trip to Real De Catorce. Our 3 days in Mexico were great. The scenery was great, the people friendly and of course my partner fantastic. I have posted pics with captions on the trip. We arrived home late on Friday night but were up Saturday to head out to Progresso Mexico for a last round of shopping for Sue. Saturday night we invited Paul and Jane out to supper and had another great time. We had an early rise to get Sue to the airport in McAllen for a 5:30 am flight on Sunday. I couldn't sleep when I got back so decided to go to church but have basically vegged the rest of today.
Doug.

No comments:

Post a Comment