Sunday, November 28, 2010

a youtube sunday

I sing in our church choir and after this morning's service we taped the choir and congregation singing Silent Night to upload to YouTube. This is an initiative of the Anglican church of Canada who have challenged other Anglican churches to do the same. Those who do are also encouraged to donate a twoonie for each singer which will be given to the Anglican Padres in the armed forces for use with our troops in Afghanistan. I will post the link once our effort is uploaded. Left directly after church to drive to the Stoney Creek home of my sister who was holding an open house. She designs and makes artificial flower arrangements and Christmas decorations and holds this open house once a year. She and my Father (who carves) have all the artistic talent in the family, I certainly don't. After supper I headed back home to watch the Grey Cup. Good game except the team I wanted to win Saskatchewan blew it with an interception in the last 2 minutes to loose to Montreal. The weather has warmed up here again and no traces of the snow from yesterday.
Doug.

No comments:

Post a Comment