Friday, November 26, 2010

Been a mild fall so far



This fall has been really mild here in Southern Ontario so far, and I haven't seen a flake of snow yet. Well Sue and I went to a retirement seminar for her (I am already retired) last week and she has finally decided when she will be retiring. Not ready to make it public yet but will be within the next two years. Hooray Boy sure am getting envious of all the people who I follow in blog land who are already down south or are heading there. I have spent the last two winters down in the Rio Grand Valley and have had a ball..........this year however, not sure if I will make it down south. After the great trip we had this summer out to Alberta and B.C. I might just sit tight and try to replenish my bank account (and try to pay down the loan for the new truck I got). As you may know Glendale (who made the Titanium 5th wheel I own) went bankrupt last January. Well I just found out that Heartland RV bought the rights to the patented design of the cab over Titanium and are producing a new Bighorn Titanium edition. They have just built the first prototype and it should be at the winter and spring RV shows. May have to start saving my pennies for one of these babies in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment