Saturday, April 3, 2010

sun sun and packing up

The weather has turned warm and sunny and so I headed out to South Padre Island for a day at the beach .............drove on the beach quite a ways north and found myself the only soul on a beautiful stretch of beach. Pics here. Http://picasaweb.google.com/collindo99 I have also started the packing up job getting ready for the journey north. Washed the roof and sides of the RV then started to wax.......well when you start to do that on top of a ladder you realize how hight the darn thing is.....anyway we have had some windy days and when I was reaching to wax near the top a gust of wind knocked me off balance and rather than fall sideways on my hip I jumped.......now a six foot drop isn't really that high when your 20 but when the 60's are approaching the distance is magnified. Luckily no broken bones and I'll finish the wax job after i get home and round up a few helpers to hold the ladder :-) Went to see Clash of the Titans 3D last night. hey, save your money it wasn't very good. I have been making good use of the pool here lately and look forward to the last Sunday ice cream social before I leave early Monday morning. Should be home around the 15th.
Doug.

No comments:

Post a Comment