Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The deed is done!

Well I have been looking for quite some time for a new truck..........not that the last one wasn't good ...........it was a great truck but I always had to count every pound that went into the trailer so I wasn't too over the rear axel weight. I finally found the truck that I hope will last me the next 10 to 15 years. A new (to me) 2008 Dodge (yup gotta have that Cumins) 3500 Dually. I have posted pics here. Http://picasaweb.google.ca/collindo99 This truck should be able to pull anything I want. Now I have to get it set up. I have called Eric at Morry's and am going to have him install my old hitch which I kept and set up the truck and trailer right. He knows his stuff and I trust him to do a great job as he always does. If anyone is looking for an RV particularly a Titanium go here http://www.morrystrailersales.com/ The truck has a slip in box liner but I really liked the LineX liner I had on the last one so will get that done first thing then up to morry's. He will also need to put in a brake controller.
The truck although new to me only has 4000 KM on it so the engine still needs to be broken in. It also has a few extra options like heated seats that Sue is gonna love.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new toy. You now have joined the 'real truck' boys. Can't wait to see Sue take this baby to the mall..........LOL

    Paul.

    ReplyDelete