Sunday, November 13, 2011

I know it has been a while

Well I have been somewhat remiss about keeping up this blog. Part of the reason is that I have taken to updating my facebook page more frequently and it seems redundant to do this and facebook. Another reason is that Sue and I have been so busy it is hard to find time to blog each day. The reason I started this blog in the first place was so that my family could keep track of my travels and I could share my experiences with them as I travelled. Most of them are on my facebook but not all. So I guess I should try to keep this up for them. I think what I will try is to update this once a week for a while and see how that goes. Well here goes Sue and I are well settled into the park here in Ruskin Florida. The weather has been great sunny, breezy and in the upper 70's or low 80's most days. We have explored all around going to Anna Maria Island, the Ruskin seafood festival, Florida Aquarium, YBor city, Fort Desoto beaches and of course shopping trips for Sue. I have posted some pics of the last few weeks here Http://picasaweb.google.com/collindo99
Well of to the pool.......
Doug.

No comments:

Post a Comment