Sunday, April 3, 2011

Finally getting rid of snow

Well what a difference a few days make. The piles of snow are mostly history now and my father who has stopped taking most of the medications he was on before has bounced right back and is 100% better than he was a few days ago. Makes you wonder if we take too many meds. these days. Once you get into your 90's you have to balance the benefits of the drugs vs quality of life. My dad is much happier now that he is not taking the Warfarin. (blood thinner) I got outside today and did some yard cleanup, felt good to be outside. I am in the choir at my church and last Thursday I got busy helping my son repair his bed so missed the choir practise soooo what do they do but decide since I missed the practise they would have me do a solo during service (that will teach me) Anyway I was told this just before the service started oooops Luckily it was a a relatively easy song and my solo wasn't until the 4th verse so I had a chance to learn the tune during the first 3 verses. Hope it was OK. Yesterday Sue and I went to the RV show in Kitchener and met some friends, checked out the new rigs and features, and decided that I liked my rig better than the new ones (at least the ones in my price range.)
Doug.

No comments:

Post a Comment