Tuesday, March 22, 2011

glad winter is over (I hope)

Sue and I enjoyed our week down in Myrtle Beach. The weather was great sunny and warm and we had a great relaxing time. Saturday morning we hit the road home about 8am and around 10 am while driving through North Carolina got a call from my sister from the hospital again. Seems my father fell early Saturday morning and hit his head, an ambulance was called and he was admitted into the hospital for the fourth time this winter. Seems his meds were way out of wack ..... he was taking too many blood thinners which if left unchecked could have killed him sooo the fall probably was a good thing. He is recovering now and we hope to have him back home again in a few days. Of course this added some urgency to our trip home and so we didn't stop as often as Sue would have liked to visit the outlet malls Oh well I guess that means I'll have to take her again. :-) I have posted a few final pics of our time in Myrtle Beach https://picasaweb.google.com/collindo99/MyrtleBeachMarchBreak##

Doug.

No comments:

Post a Comment